• Applications will be accepted (November 1, 2021 - April 30, 2022)


Download a paper application.

Please remember to attach the following documents.

  • IDENTIFICATION: Social Security cards for everyone in household or valid Iowa Driver's License
  • HEATING/ELECTRIC BILL: Your most current heat and electric bill.
  • INCOME PROOF: Wages, Salary, Social Security or SSI, past year Federal Tax Form
  • UTILITY AUTHORIZATION RELEASE: Only if utilities are not under your name.


Return completed paper applications to your nearest Energy Assistance Office (see list below).

Due to COVID-19, we are unable to meet clients in person. Drop off boxes will be placed outside each site for application submissions.

Linn County (Urban Office) - 1328 2nd Ave, SE Cedar Rapids, IA | 319-366-7632
Linn County (Inn Circle) - 5560 6th St. SW Cedar Rapids, IA | 319-739-0100
Johnson County - 367 Southgate Ave, Iowa City, IA | 319-337-5765
Dubuque County - 220 West 7th St., Dubuque, IA | 563-556-5130
Washington County - 2175 Lexington Blvd Bldg 1, Washington, IA | 319-653-7275
Benton County - 202 E 4th Street, Vinton, IA | 319-472-4761
Jones County - 105 Broadway place Suite 17, Anamosa, IA | 319-462-4343
Jackson County - 904 E Quarry Street, Maquoketa, IA | 563-652-5197
Delaware County - 721 S 5th St., Manchester, IA 52057 | 563-927-4629
Iowa County - No location available. Please call 319-366-7631, ext. 1502
Or, applications may also be submitted by mail to HACAP Energy Assistance at PO Box 490, Hiawatha, IA 52233 or by email to


Add Impact to your inbox.

Join our amazing community and get all the details on programs, the HACAP impact and ways you can support your community today!


Follow Us!