Are you a Veteran and experiencing homelessness? Do you know a Veteran who is expereincing homelessness? Operation Home/SSVF is a program funded by the VA to improve the housing stability of low income veterans. Serving Linn, Johnson, Benton, Iowa, Jones, Dubuque, Blackhawk, Cedar, Washington, Delaware and Buchanan counties.
- Case Management
- Connection to Veterans Benefits
- Connections to Local Benefits
- Outreach Services
- Must be a Veteran or have a Veteran in the household
- Must have had at least 1 day of active duty
- Meet income guidelines
- Can serve any discharge status other than dishonorable
- Live in the listed service area counties above
Items you will need:
- DD 214
- Proof of income
- IDs and Social Security Cards for everyone in the household
- If you don't have some, or any of these items, don't worry, we can help you get them!