Give your child a Head Start!
Head Start provides comprehensive early childhood education for children ages 3-5. The program incorporates health, nutrition, and parent involvement services to low-income children and families and is completely FREE!
Why Head Start?
- Quality education at no cost for children ages 3-5
- Additional support services and screenings
- Increases school readiness
Do I Qualify?
Get Started Below
Download the fillable Head Start Application below and fully complete.
Attach files of your income verification and IEP/IFSP documentation (if applicable) along with your completed application in an email.
Email your completed application along with the income verification documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Applications
- If your child is offered a spot in our program both a letter and a phone call will go out to the family notifying them.
- For questions about our program, or to follow up on an application, please call our Head Start Office at (319) 393-7811 and press 3.